27th November 2020, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in BTL Institute of Technology and Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Dear Sir, I am interested in studying BE(Mechanical Engineering) in BTL Institute of Technology and Management. But I don’t know about the entrance exams through which I can study this course in this college. Please let me know about the cutoff rank also for getting admission.

27th November 2020, 11:57 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in BTL Institute of Technology and Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in BTL Institute of Technology and Management can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of COMEDK UGET score.

Candidate have to go through counseling procedure of COMEDK UGET exam to secure admission.
28th November 2020, 02:06 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in BTL Institute of Technology and Management? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Institute Name:- BTL Institute of Technology and Management

Accepted Exams:-CET/COMED-K and Management Quota.

Courses:-B.E. / B.Tech

Check Here:-http://btlit.ac.in/?page_id=1008
28th November 2020, 12:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BE in Mechanical Engineering at BTL Institute of Technology and Management. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in COMEDK UGET (Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test) followed by counseling. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the following subjects Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology and Electronics with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.btlit.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?