18th February 2023, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Exam schedule, fee structure and from where to get GDCA exam forms?

Sir / madam please provide me the whole information about GDCA exam like what is the exam schedule, fee structure, from where i can get books of this exam, which subjects are there for exam

18th February 2023, 11:43 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Exam schedule, fee structure and from where to get GDCA exam forms?

The Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy (GDCA) exam is conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. The exam is aimed at students who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of accountancy, cooperation, and management. Here is some information about the exam:

Exam Schedule:
The exam schedule for the GDCA exam is usually released by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education in the month of February or March. The exam is typically held in the months of April or May.

Fee Structure:
The fee structure for the GDCA exam is set by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. The fees for the exam vary from year to year. You can check the official website of the board for more information on the current fee structure.

Books:
There are several books available in the market that can help you prepare for the GDCA exam. Some popular books for the exam are "GDCA Exam Guide" by Mahesh Vasantrao Joshi, "GDCA Exam" by Anil Kumar Gupta, and "GDCA Exam Book" by Avinash Dhondge. You can buy these books from any local bookstore or online store.

Subjects:
The GDCA exam is divided into two parts – Part I and Part II. Part I includes subjects such as Cooperation, Industrial Laws, Management, and Economics. Part II includes subjects such as Advanced Accountancy, Auditing, and Income Tax. The exam is conducted in a written format and includes multiple-choice questions as well as subjective questions.

I hope this information helps!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?