7th April 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

In which exams I need to apply for IHM, Mumbai?

Which all exams we need to apply for IHM college of Mumbai for doing Course of MBA in Hotel Management after completion of BCom graduation?

7th April 2017, 07:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which exams I need to apply for IHM, Mumbai?

Institute of Hotel Management, Mumbai conducts its own entrance examination for getting admission into Master's Degree in Hotel Management course. So you are required to appear in Entrance Examination that is conducted by IHM, Mumbai which is affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing MBA in Hotel Management course is "Bachelor's Degree" or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

As you are done with B.Com course, I am sure that you are certainly eligible to appear in this entrance examination and admission done based on the merit scored in entrance exam.
7th April 2017, 08:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which exams I need to apply for IHM, Mumbai?

For admission at IHM, you need to apply for entrance exam conducted every year by NHMCT. They conduct JEE for admission at various IHM across India.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and you will be eligible for admission in IHM Mumbai, if your rank is top class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?