17th December 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation in Hotel Management after passing 12th science stream? Can I get admission in IHM Dadar without answering IIT JEE? What is the fee structure in IHM Dadar and Mumbai?

Sir,
Can I do graduation in hotel management after 12th in science stream, also can I get admission in IHM dadar without giving JEE. What is the free structure in IHM for Dadar, Mum bai,

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs after doing BSc in hospitality and hotel administration
  2. MBA in hospitality from IHM after b.sc in hotel management? forms?
  3. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  4. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IHM? Total fee of BHM in IHM?
  6. Does IHM offers Diploma in Hotel Management course? Total fee of this course in IHM?
  7. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  8. What is the fee structure to join IHM college of Hotel management?
  9. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  11. What are the dates of the interviews for IHM-Aurangabad, Lavasa and Dadar catering college? When the forms will be available for the same?
  12. Pattern of JEE of Hotel Management? Is IHM Mumbai good? How much is the package offered?
  13. Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management
  14. IHM-A: Topics in general discussion and personal interviews? Scope of Hotel Management course from IHM-A?
  15. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  16. Government jobs available for IHM passed Hotel Management students?
  17. Fee structure and syllabus for B.Sc in Hotel Management at Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) preferably in Hyderabad?
  18. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
22nd February 2012, 01:15 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do graduation in Hotel Management after passing 12th science stream? Can I get admission in IHM Dadar without answering IIT JEE? What is the fee structure in IHM Dadar and Mumbai?

Can I do graduation in hotel management after 12th in science stream

yes, you can do hotel management course.

All reputed hotel management colleges conduct entrance exam for admission in the course in their colleges.

Minimum Eligibility for hotel management course

10+2 passed with English as compulsory subject or equivalent qualification.
some required 50% marks whereas some want just passing marks.

AGE - Should not be more than 22 yrs.

Entrance Exam Pattern

1,numerical ability

2, reasoning

3, general knowledge

4, Aptitude for service sector.

5.ENGLISH

There will be around 200 questions in entrance exam.
Duration of paper will be of 3 hours.

SELECTION PROCESS INCLUDE 3 STAGES

1,WRITTEN EXAM

2,GROUP DISCUSSION

3,PERSONAL INTERVIEW

Fees Of hotel management course

55000/- TO 100000/- per year.

Duration of the course

It is generally 3/4 years courses.
26th February 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do graduation in Hotel Management after passing 12th science stream? Can I get admission in IHM Dadar without answering IIT JEE? What is the fee structure in IHM Dadar and Mumbai?

Are there any classes available in mumbai for training of the entrance exam of Jee in hospitality
27th February 2012, 12:04 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility :
Educational : min qualification 10+2 for certificate , diploma and bachelors courses

Duration of certificate courses is six months to one year
Duration of Bachelor and diploma courses 11/2 to 3 years
Duration of Post graduate diploma courses 1 year

Personal attributes :
good organizational background
communication skills
strong commitment and self discipline
19th March 2012, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

hiii...
if i fail in one of my subjects in 12th n give supplimentry... can i get addmission the same year??
n if yes.. what about the entrance lyk wat all thngs to study for tht....
plz reply me soon....
26th March 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Ihave to do Culinary Atrs cource So from Where can i do ?
27th March 2012, 06:36 PM
shirley_schmidt

The best college for Hotel Management is the PUSA institute in Delhi. That college is just fantastic and will get you a job as you get a degree.
Other than that you can fill up forms for the course of HM from different universities and get admission in the colleges of that particular university.
But some list of colleges are given on this link ....try it.http://http://www.indiaedu.com/top-e...ment-colleges/
25th April 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

what will be the impact on my career in HM, if i choose CBSE or local board for passing 12th board exams
30th May 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

what if one fails in his 12th but has been selected for IIHM? Can I get into it?
4th September 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO HOTEL MANAGEMENT WITHOUT ANSWERING IIT-JEE ND GET ADMISSION IN IHM ND WHT IS FEES STRUCTURE
11th November 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, m SHAILESH PATIL i have to asked that how many percentage is needed to get in 12th science to get admission in dader IHM college of hotel management?
27th September 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I had passed 10th and now i want to do hotel management can i get admission ?
4th October 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in dadar catering college without attempting JEE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?