20th April 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Fashion Designing after B.Sc Maths is a wise decision?

would it be wise if I do fashion designing after B.Sc. maths ?
I am a maths honours student...but i have interest in fashion designing...so i want to know whether it would be safe if i do that..?

4th May 2014, 03:07 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fashion Designing after B.Sc Maths is a wise decision?

B.Sc maths honors is the best course now a days and it has good value also. There are very few teachers in India of maths. So, it is good to do masters in this subject.

Fashion designing is also a good subject and it has good scope also. Now this youth Indians wants fashion and they are mad about the fashion. And it has good scope also and if you have interest in this course then you should definitely do this course.

And after that you can also start your own business and you will also get experience and after that you may apply for the job in any other place related to this field. And you will get good job after getting experience.

For fashion designing you should have creativity and if you should have then definitely you can do this course. And for this course you have to choose best college after that it will easy t get good job.

After doing course in fashion designing from a best university then you may get good job through the campus placement. And it is best for you to get job through the campus placement. There are lots of money in this field but if you have courage and interest in this field otherwise it will be wastage of time.

So, if you want to do this course then go for it otherwise after that you can apply for the masters in maths it is also best for you and instead this you can apply for MCA also. It has good scope also and there are lots of companies in India in which you can apply for the job after the MCA course.
21st June 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

There is so many confusion about the subject ? The problem is that which I have choose for fashion designing ?
28th July 2018, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Fashion designing in a polytechnic college after b.sc in non medical with computer science is write or wrong?
3rd April 2019, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I do msc fashion designing after advance diploma in fashion designing ?
3rd April 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do msc fashion designing after advance diploma in fashion designing ?
1st October 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Now I am studying bsc maths second year.i am very much interested in fashion designing.after completing bsc maths can I do diplamo in fashion designing.is it useful.
3rd January 2022, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Is Fashion designing after Msc math possible..?
3rd January 2022, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Is fashion designing possible after Msc math..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?