14th December 2014, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about BCA? What kind of questions are asked in BCA entrance exam?

I am a HSC passed student, scored 78% took Maths and IT, wants to join for BCA.
But dont know any idea about BCA deeply and want to know the same. I have heard that to take admission in BCA its necessary to give entrance,so i have to know what will be the topics asked in the entrance exam. And want to know more about BCA.
Please kindly reply for my query.
Hope You will do for the same.
Thankyou

16th December 2014, 09:44 AM
bablurocks

Default Re: Detailed information about BCA? What kind of questions are asked in BCA entrance exam?

You can do BCA after 12th. BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application.

The admission is based on the entrance examination conducted by various Universities.You can apply for the entrance exam and get good rank in it so that you get a good college.BCA course is very popular nowadays because of the computerisation of most the offices in Private and Government sectors. So it will be a very good course with very good scope in future.

Best BCA Colleges in India

Aryans Group of Colleges

Satya Institute of Media and Management

Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences

Indian Academy Group of Institutions

University Enclave, Delhi

Presidency College, Chennai
6th November 2020, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about BCA? What kind of questions are asked in BCA entrance exam?

Can bio students are eligible to apply bca course in Christ University Bangalore?
3rd January 2022, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I did 12 with arts I didn't have any computer subject so how can i able to do bca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?