7th October 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges and their fee structure for admission in MBBS for a Nigerian student? When new session commences and duration of studies?

I am a Nigerian graduate of B.sc zoology, I will like to obtain an mbbs degree from an Indian medical university of international repute. I want to know the list of possible schools, their respective tuitions, commencement of new session, duration of study and the possibility of getting admission into the admission into the second or third year with my first degree. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?
  2. List of the MBBS colleges with fee structure and course duration? Will I get scholarship and Loan?
  3. How to get admission in MBBS private colleges easily? List of good colleges along with their fee structure?
  4. Fee structure of MBBS course for next 4 years session?
  5. List of the colleges in Punjab and Chandigarh offering DGO program? Fee structure, date of admission and duration of DGO course?
  6. Fee structure for MBBS course in BHU for this years session?
  7. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  8. Approximate fee structure for MBBS session?
  9. List of top 20 government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra? Fee structure details?
  10. List of all India common MBBS entrance exam(Government and Private) which can be given by student of UP? Fee structure of private colleges?
  11. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  12. Fee structure for a student of open category for one year? Cutoff list of MBBS course? Total numbers of seats available for MBBS course?
  13. What is the fee structure for MBBS session of Kasturba medical college Manipal?
  14. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  15. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fee structure of MBBS studies in Bangladesh?
  17. List of colleges in Punjab and their fee structure for M.Tech. ?
  18. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
15th June 2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges and their fee structure for admission in MBBS for a Nigerian student? When new session commences and duration of studies?

Please I want to study medicine in india I need the list of universities that admit internertional students
3rd January 2022, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges and their fee structure for admission in MBBS for a Nigerian student? When new session commences and duration of studies?

Please as a Nigerian, how can I gain an admission to study MBBS in AIIMS new delhi after graduating from secondary school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?