24th May 2011, 05:30 PM
amantriloksingh

What kind of course should I enroll after BSc if I am interested in Fashion Designing?

respected sir/madam,
I am a BSc graduate.But have a niche for fashion designing.....Unfortunately I have no idea about the kind of course to enroll to start with....I would be highly obliged if u could guide me appropriately.....thank you

25th June 2011, 10:33 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: What kind of course should I enroll after BSc if I am interested in Fashion Designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amantriloksingh View Post
respected sir/madam,
I am a BSc graduate.But have a niche for fashion designing.....Unfortunately I have no idea about the kind of course to enroll to start with....I would be highly obliged if u could guide me appropriately.....thank you
Dear Friend,

After graduation if you are interested in Fashion Design than you choose your further course as NIFT.

This course is very popular and students give preference to this course.
On completion of this you can achieve your desired success. All the best to you.

Regards,

Ramjash
11th August 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of course should I enroll after BSc if I am interested in Fashion Designing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amantriloksingh View Post
respected sir/madam,
Thr iz a 6 month certificate course in FD(or)FAD . 1,2,3year dip.course in FD(or)FAD.UG ,B.sc COURSE for 3 ,4years.
10th June 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Can u pls give the particular fee details and course duration and location
16th April 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I am very much interested in fashion designing. But because of my parents, I am pursuing bsc having Geology as my major subject. After my graduation , can I go for designing courses? please reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?