7th October 2021, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management at Oberoi School of Management?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Oberoi School of Management. I just want to know about the course fee expenses of this Bachelor of Hotel Management course of this college. Please tell me about the course fee immediately.

8th October 2021, 05:14 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management at Oberoi School of Management?

The total fee structure of the BHM course is INR 1.15 Lakhs, and the Master's in hotel management program can be completed with the total expenditure of INR 2.01 Lakhs.

Oberoi School of Hotel Management offers various scholarships to the students based on merit in the qualifying examination.
9th October 2021, 12:48 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management at Oberoi School of Management?

Fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management at Oberoi School of Management is Rs.66000/-

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://www.oberoigroup.com/
10th October 2021, 05:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

For aspirants willing to take admission for Bachelor of Hotel Management in Oberoi School of Hotel Management the fee structure will cost around 10 lakhs.

Basic eligibility required for admission to Bachelor of Hotel Management at Oberoi School of Hotel Management is candidate must have completed 12th in any stream with an aggregate of 50% aggregate marks from a recognised Board of Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?