7th October 2021, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for doing hotel management course in visakhapatnam?

I have completed 10 2(45%) in 1996 ; my date of birth: 23-12-1978(age:41).
I what to know whether i can do hotel management course or not.

8th October 2021, 04:52 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for doing hotel management course in visakhapatnam?

The age limit for doing hotel management course is 25 years as on 1/7/2021 in Visakhapatnam. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in case of SC / ST candidates. To get more informations about age limit you can check the official website of hotel management course.
8th October 2021, 11:20 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for doing hotel management course in visakhapatnam?

The upper age limit for doing hotel management course in Visakhapatnam is 22 years old for general candidate.

For more details you can visit the below website:-
https://visakhapatnam.ap.gov.in/
8th October 2021, 11:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 10 2(45%) in 1996 ; my date of birth: 23-12-1978(age:41).
I what to know whether i can do hotel management course or not.
You are eligible for hotel management course but you can apply for hotel management course in distance mode.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for hotel management course.
9th October 2021, 02:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Age limit for doing hotel management course in visakhapatnam:-

Age limit for admission in Hotel Management course is 25 years.
Upper age limit is relaxable by three years in case of SC/ST candidates.

Nut in private institutes you can take admission till 30 years.
10th October 2021, 01:27 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Criteria for doing hotel management course:-

> The candidate should have passed 12th with English compulsory subject or equivalent qualification.

> Minimum percentage is required for taking admission in hotel management is 50% marks.

> Age:-
Candidates age should not be more than 22 years.

> Selection procedure:-
You have to appear for the common entrance exam (NCHMCT JEE).
10th October 2021, 11:31 PM
periwinkle09876

Hotel management is a good option after 12th class and the hotel industry has a lot of scope to make the Bright Career.

A student who has done 12th from any stream with at least 50% marks are eligible to take admission in this course however, admission to this course is done on the basis of entrance examination that is conducted by reputed colleges or institutes.

Age of the candidate should not be more than 22 years however, relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved category students that is 5 years to SC/ST students and 3 years to OBC candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?