4th November 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management in Oberoi School of Management, Delhi?

Can I know the course fee of Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Oberoi School of Management, Delhi? Kindly tell me the total expenses. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission after scoring 11373 in JEE? In which IHM college can I get?
  2. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it? -- [New]
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  4. When IIHM will conduct entrance exam for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Total fee expenses of this course?
  5. Can I get IHM college after scoring 8147 rank in JEE?
  6. Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course?
  7. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure of Oberoi Institute of Hotel Management? Procedure to get job after completion of course?
  9. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Hospital Management in Pailan College of Management And Technology?
  10. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  11. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?
  12. From which university The Oxford College of Hotel Management is affiliated? Course fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management in this college?
  13. Total expenses to study Hotel Management for Intermediate student?
  14. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  15. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  16. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  17. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  18. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
16th May 2017, 10:54 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management in Oberoi School of Management, Delhi?

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard or 3 years hotel management diploma after 12th with minimum 50% marks from a recognized institute are eligible to apply for Bachelor of Hotel Management course.

In order to study BHM course in Oberoi School of Management, Delhi, you have to appear for a written examination conducted by the management itself. The total fee expenses of this course in Oberoi school may range upto Rs. 10 lakhs.
10th November 2017, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management in Oberoi School of Management, Delhi?

I am 20 years and 3 months old. Recently I came from Australia after studying 6months in Hospitality from Bond University Gold Coast. I have passed Eli course but due to some problem I returned to India .please tell me whether there is scope for admission in your school and also tell me fee structure and food and accommodation facilities. Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?