24th March 2018, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of Bachelor of Visual Communication course of Oriental Institute for Management Studies. I want to study my BVC in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies?
  2. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies?
  3. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies?
  4. Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies?
  5. Marks required to join Viscom?
  6. Fee structure and syllabus for M.Sc Visual Communication
  7. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication?
  8. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  9. What's the fee structure for B.Sc(Visual communication) in Madras university through government, merit and management quota respectively?
  10. Course duration & fee expenses of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  11. Course structure of Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  12. Fee structure of Bachelor in Rural Studies in MH Patel Gram Seva Mahavidyalaya? -- [New]
  13. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola College?
  14. In which college can I get after scoring 70 percentile in CAT? Details about those colleges?
  15. List of the government colleges in Mumbai for MBA?
  16. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  17. Universities for Bachelors in Economics in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fees structure for Visual Communication course in Loyola college?
28th April 2018, 01:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me the details of the fee structure of Bachelor of Visual Communication course of Oriental Institute for Management Studies. I want to study my BVC in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

The fee structure of Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute of Management is as follows:

1st Semester:

Admission Fee – Rs 1000
Tuition Fee – Rs 16500
University Affiliation – Rs 1000
Establishment Fee – Rs 2500
Caution Deposit – Rs 5000
Stationary – Rs 750
Total – Rs 26750

2nd Semester to 6th Semester: Tuition Fee + Special Fee – Rs 16,000 (for each semester).

Students can find the details in the Oriental Group of Institutions website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?