5th July 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham?

Dear all, I want to get admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham for studying BTech(Mechanical Engineering). Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham?
  2. Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham?
  4. When the application form for M.Ch.(Plastic Surgery) will be released in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore? Details and eligibility to apply?
  5. How to get admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore to do PhD? Marks required for it?
  6. PhD in Future & Development Studies available in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore? How to get admission?
  7. AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam eligibility after B.Pharm -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Dental colleges in Ernakulam which provides senior internship and procedure to apply?
  9. List of top 10 BBA colleges in Kerala? I wish to study masters degree(MBA)
  10. Best university in between Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore and Bharathiar University, Coimbatore to do PhD in Statics?
  11. Fee expenses of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore? -- [New]
  12. Is Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham giving MHRD scholarship to GATE qualified candidate?
  13. List of schools offering Mass Communication Course?
  14. Which is the best university in Tamilnadu and Karnataka for Msc Electronics course?
  15. Colleges which offers PhD along with scholarship?
  16. Best college in Tamil Nadu for B.Tech? Reservation quota for SC students, lateral entry details and required qualifications for the same?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Amrita School of Dentistry?
  18. List of best universities which provides B.Com course?
7th July 2018, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear all, I want to get admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham for studying BTech(Mechanical Engineering). Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

Fee expenses of BTech (Mechanical Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham are as follows:

Amritapuri:

Fee – Rs 2,40,000 per year
Caution Deposit – Rs 10,000

Bengaluru:

Fee – Rs 2,60,000 per year

Coimbatore:

Fee – Rs 3,00,000 per year

Hostel fee:

Amritapuri – Rs 68,900
Bengaluru – Rs 85,000
Coimbatore – Rs 92,000

Candidates can find the details in the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham website link given Click Here
9th July 2018, 03:16 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham?

Fee Expenses of B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham are:-
Year 1 – Rs. 3 Lakhs
Year 2 – Rs. 3 Lakhs
Year 3 – Rs. 3 Lakhs
Year 4 – Rs. 3 Lakhs
So, Grand Total – Rs. 12 Lakhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?