26th July 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore?

Dear all, I want to get admission in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore for studying BTech(Aerospace Engineering). Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Amrita School of Dentistry?
  4. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore?
  5. Fee expenses of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham?
  6. Course structure of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore?
  7. Fee expenses of BE(Electrical Engineering) in Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore?
  8. Fee expenses of MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences?
  9. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee expenses of PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  12. Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  13. Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  14. Fee expenses of BTech(ECE) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering?
  15. Fee expenses of BE(Architecture Engineering) in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer?
  16. Fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College?
  17. Total fee expenses of BTech(Genetic Engineering) course?
  18. Fee expenses of BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
31st July 2018, 11:51 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore?

BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore is course duration of 4 years.
Total fee expenses for this course is around 12 lakhs Rs. for 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?