24th April 2017, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Best university in between Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore and Bharathiar University, Coimbatore to do PhD in Statics?

Hello sir, I want to know which university is best between Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore and Bharathiar University, Coimbatore to do PhD in Statics?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore to do PhD? Marks required for it?
  2. PhD in Future & Development Studies available in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore? How to get admission?
  3. When the application form for M.Ch.(Plastic Surgery) will be released in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore? Details and eligibility to apply?
  4. Which college can I expect in Tamilnadu after scoring 97%?
  5. How to join Bharathiar University, Coimbatore to do PhD? Topics available in this university in PhD? -- [New]
  6. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  7. Which are the universities under AIMCET exam?
  8. In which college can I apply after scoring 269 GATE score?
  9. Bharathiar university Coimbatore M.Com course previous years question papers?
  10. Best universities in India for doing M.Tech in Electrical engineering through distance mode
  11. Best college in Tamil Nadu for B.Tech? Reservation quota for SC students, lateral entry details and required qualifications for the same?
  12. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy program? List of colleges?
  13. In which college i can pursue Ph.D. programme in Chemistry?
  14. Which are the government aided colleges that I can get after scoring 22.25 marks in TANCET?
  15. Which colleges can I get after scoring 411 GATE score in CSE branch?
  16. List of top 10 civil engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. In which college can I get after scoring 9538 in GATE?
  18. In which colleges can I apply for admission in M.Tech in CS after scoring 266 in GATE with 79.71 percentile?

26th April 2017, 04:30 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: Best university in between Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore and Bharathiar University, Coimbatore to do PhD in Statics?

There is nothing such as best university between the two, either of the institute is good to pursue your education from. You can get admission in either one and complete your education and I am sure you will do well in your career ahead.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?