19th May 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Whether the difficulty level of JEE Mains is like partly IIT and part of it is MHT CET? Selection pattern of JEE Advance?

Will the difficulty level of JEE Mains be like partly IIT and part of it be MHT CET?

What is the general paper pattern for JEE Mins and what is the selection pattern for JEE Advance?

5th May 2015, 02:43 PM
tyson helper

Default Re: Whether the difficulty level of JEE Mains is like partly IIT and part of it is MHT CET? Selection pattern of JEE Advance?

yes the difficuilty level of the jee mainns will be similar to that of AIEEEor MHT CET.but if you have good knowledge and good hold on your subjects then you can clear the jee mains exams.
According to the cut-off if you got marks more than that of the cut-off marks in jee mains you are then eligible for the jee advance exam.
9th May 2015, 11:30 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Whether the difficulty level of JEE Mains is like partly IIT and part of it is MHT CET? Selection pattern of JEE Advance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will the difficulty level of JEE Mains be like partly IIT and part of it be MHT CET?

What is the general paper pattern for JEE Mins and what is the selection pattern for JEE Advance?

The difficulty level of JEE can not be predicted, Since every year the difficulty level keeps on changing. But yes, the questions are very standard and you have to apply your presence of mind there.
General paper pattern in JEE mains is from Aptitude, Reasoning, Logical Analytic.
the Selection pattern of JEE is from your Academic as well as yuor performance in JEE mains as well as advance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?