2nd August 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Having 77% in Higher Secondary if I qualify JEE main and JEE advance, can I get admission in IIT Kharagpur?

I have scored 77% in higher secondary from West Bengal Higher Secondary Board and got 75% in maths. If I qualify JEE main and JEE advance, can I get admission in IIT Kharagpur?

2nd August 2016, 09:01 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having 77% in Higher Secondary if I qualify JEE main and JEE advance, can I get admission in IIT Kharagpur?

Yes, if you qualify in JEE examination you are eligible for the admission in the IIT. JEE examination is conducted in two stage as Main and Advanced stage.

The eligibility to get admission in course is that the candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The maximum age limit to appear for examination is 25 years.

There is three attempts to appear for Main and two for Advanced stage. IIT Kharagpur is among the best IIT's and so you have to score better rank for admission in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?