23rd March 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to study Bachelor of Tourism Administration in MKITM-Lucknow?

Dear Sir, I want to get admission in MKITM-Lucknow for Bachelor of Tourism Administration course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BTA course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

26th March 2019, 01:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study Bachelor of Tourism Administration in MKITM-Lucknow?

If you are looking for admission in MKITM-Lucknow for Bachelor of Tourism Administration course, you will need to have pass your 12th class with at least 50% marks ( For Gen/OBC candidates) and 45% marks (For SC/ST candidates) from a recognized institute. Duration of course is 3 years, comprises of 2 semesters per year.

For details:
http://www.mkitm.com/courses.htm
29th March 2019, 03:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to study Bachelor of Tourism Administration in MKITM-Lucknow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to get admission in MKITM-Lucknow for Bachelor of Tourism Administration course. Can I know about the percentage which is required in 12th standard for getting admission and studying this BTA course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

The percentage required in 12th to study BBA (Tourism) is 50% marks (General / OBC) and 45% marks (SC/ST) in MKITM-Lucknow. Those students who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST) from a recognized board are eligible to study the BBA (Tourism) course in the MKITM-Lucknow. The MKITM-Lucknow does not offer Bachelor of Tourism Administration course. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?