24th March 2018, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies?
  2. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies?
  3. Fee structure of Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies?
  4. Course structure of Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies?
  5. Marks required to join Viscom?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies? -- [New]
  7. Is there any entrance exam available for Bachelor of Visual Arts course in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  8. Eligibility to study Visual Communication undergraduate course in Farhangain University, Iran for a Pakistani? Is it better to do Visual Communication in this university?
  9. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Visual Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts?
  10. Colleges offering PGDM in Information Technology program?
  11. How much marks are needed in 12th to join Viscom Course in Loyola College
  12. What are the courses I can apply for after completion of 12th commerce in abroad?
  13. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma in Retail Management at All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?
  14. In which college can I get after scoring 70 percentile in CAT? Details about those colleges?
  15. List of the government colleges in Mumbai for MBA?
  16. Universities for Bachelors in Economics in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is the best course in 2nd PUC?
  18. Colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fina Arts and Visual Communication/Visual Arts?
3rd May 2018, 08:58 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies?

Admission Criteria required to pursue Bachelor of Visual communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies:

Bachelor of Visual Communication in Oriental Institute for Management Studies is a 3 year degree program which is affiliated to University of Calicut, Kerala.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is as follows,

>> You must have completed 12th class in 10+2 pattern system of Senior Secondary Education or its equivalent. Candidates who are waiting for the result can also apply.

You are required pay Rs.250/- by demand draft or M.O favouring Malabar Hotel Management and Catering Promotion Trust, payable at Calicut (Kozhikode) for the Prospectus, Application form and DVD. You are required submit the duly filled in application form along with DD to the corporate office at Kozhikode.

Address to which application forms to be submitted is given in the link that is given below. You may find more details like, Fee, Hostel Fee and other details from the below link.

Ph. No: 04936 255355, 255716-718
Click here for Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?