16th July 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of BBA(Logistics Management) offered in De Paul IMD, Kochi?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of BBA(Logistics Management) course of De Paul IMD, Kochi. I want to study my BBA(Logistics Management) in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of BBA(Logistics Management) in De Paul IMD, Kochi?
  2. Entrance exams available to study BBA(Logistics Management) in De Paul IMD, Kochi?
  3. Campus Interview available in De Paul IMD, Kochi for BBA(Logistics Management) candidate?
  4. Eligibility to study BBA(Logistics Management) in De Paul IMD, Kochi?
  5. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee structure of MBA(Human Resource Management) offered in Centre for Management Training & Research?
  7. What is the fee structure for B.Arch per year? Difference between management fee and government fee? Does bank supports management fee structure?
  8. How much fee is required to do graduation in Finance Management course?
  9. Fee structure of M.Sc(Hotel Management) offered in Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore?
  10. Is there any training centres in Cochin, Kerala?
  11. Fee structure of MBA(Systems Management) offered in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  12. Fee structure of MBA(Criminology Management) offered in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai? -- [New]
  13. Is B.SC Economics course available at Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Andhra Pradesh? Fee structure of this course?
  14. Information about the fee structure of B.Ed programme?
  15. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course fee structure and hotel fee for Pearl Academy, Chennai and NID Bangaluru? Is there any financial assistance available?
  17. Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?
  18. Detailed information, fee structure, model question papers and scholarships offered by GRE?
15th December 2018, 05:58 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BBA(Logistics Management) offered in De Paul IMD, Kochi?

** Bachelor of Business Administration in Logistics Management is an undergraduate Business Study course.

** The candidate should have passed 12th or any other equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board of Education.

** As per my knowledge, the fee structure of BBA(Logistics Management) offered in De Paul IMD, Kochi is Rs 23870 per year.

** The Duration of this course is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?