18th March 2018, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MBA(Systems Management) offered in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of MBA in Systems Management course of Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science. I want to study my MBA in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of Bachelor of Missions offered in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  2. Course structure of MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  3. Eligibility to study MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  4. Course structure of Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  5. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  6. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  7. Details of Campus Interview available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science for MBA(Systems Management) candidate?
  8. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  9. Is B.SC Economics course available at Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Andhra Pradesh? Fee structure of this course?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  11. Campus Interview available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science for Bachelor of Missions candidate?
  12. Fee structure of Master of Library & Information Science course in Alagappa Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course and fee structure of Diploma in e-Business at Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  15. Fee structure of MBA(Criminology Management) offered in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai?
  16. Course and fee structure of BBA(Banking & Insurance) in BLS Institute of Technology & Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  18. How many seats are available for M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) course in National Institute of Fashion Technology? Fee structure of this course?
16th May 2018, 05:39 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee structure of MBA(Systems Management) offered in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me the details of the fee structure of MBA in Systems Management course of Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science. I want to study my MBA in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

The fee structure of MBA Systems Management offered at Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science (MITS) is as follows:

Management Quota & Convener Quota

Tuition Fee – Rs 63,000 per year
Misc Fee – Rs 5,900 per year
NBA Fee – Rs 3,000 per year

The MITS website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?