23rd June 2016, 01:33 AM
shreyosidharkgp

Fee structure of M.Sc(Hotel Management) offered in Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore?

Hello Sir,
I want to know the fee structure of M.Sc(Hotel Management) available in Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore? Kindly tell me asap.

23rd June 2016, 09:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of M.Sc(Hotel Management) offered in Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore?

The Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore does not offer M.Sc (Hotel Management) course. But, it offers M.Sc. in Hospitality Administration course which is of 2 years duration.

The fee structure for M.Sc. (Hospitality Administration) course in Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore is Rs. 75,000/- per year. For 2 years M.Sc. course, it may cost around Rs. 1,50,000/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?