29th January 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure and total number of seats available for B.Tech in KIITEE?

I want to know about total fee and total seat for b.tech in kiitee and I have scored 13290 ranks in kiitee then there is any chance of admission or not. Take participate in counseling or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Total number of seats available for PG in dental surgery in India? What is the fee structure?
  2. Could I get a chance to get B.Tech in CSE after scoring 1616 rank in KIITEE? How many total seats are there in KIIT?
  3. What is the total fee structure for B.tech? I have scored 4000 rank in KIITEE
  4. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech? I have scored 4000 rank in KIITEE
  5. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech? I have scored 4000 rank in KIITEE
  6. KIIT total fee for B.Tech Electronics?
  7. Total number of seats available in VIT for B.Tech Mechanical? Total number of management seats? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure for MBBS and total number of seats available through COMEDK? Is there any fee concession for meritorious students?
  9. Is JP Noida is good college for M.Tech?
  10. Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?
  11. Which branch will i get after 20738 rank in KIITEE? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I go for the DUMET entrance exam? Where can I get the application form? Total number of seats?
  13. What is the fee structure for KIITEE for different UG courses?
  14. Fee structure of MBBS course in KIITEE?
  15. Total number of MDS seat in Kerala? Fee structure of both government and self financing colleges?
  16. Number of seats in MDS course in karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  17. Total number of seats available to study MDS through COMEDK-PGET? Total fee expenses?
  18. In which branch I will get admission if secured 19054 general rank and called for 1st round counselling of KIITEE? Fee structure including hostel facility?
15th July 2016, 07:56 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure and total number of seats available for B.Tech in KIITEE?

Total Course Fee for B.Tech from KIIT University is Rs. 7,68,000.

Break up for the B.Tech Fee Structure in KIIT University :

Tuition Fees - Rs. 55000 Per Semester

Other Fees - Rs.80000 Annually

Registration Fee - Rs. 1000 Annually

Examination Fee - Rs. 1000 Annually

Hostel Fee of KIIT University : Rs.35000 Per Year

Details of the seat allotment are published on the KIIT University Counselling website once the results get announced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?