21st September 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission in L. A. Shah Law college is based upon entrance exam?

I've completed my graduation in 2011. I want to join LLB course in L A Shah law college, Ahmedabad. Do i have to take any entrance exam for getting admission in LA Shah college? When the admission procedure will start?

15th July 2016, 11:41 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in L. A. Shah Law college is based upon entrance exam?

Sir L. A. Shah Law College, Ahmedabad is one of the good college for Law courses in India.
For getting admission in that you need to clear the entrance exam which is conducted by college.
If you crack the exam then you need clear the personal interview round, after that only you can eligible to Join in this college.

College provide the following courses

Bachelor of Laws [LLB]
Master of Laws [LLM]
Ph.D
Post Graduate Diploma
15th July 2016, 07:48 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in L. A. Shah Law college is based upon entrance exam?

LA Shah College is one of the best institutions for the faculty of Law.

It takes the eligible and competitive candidates for the different courses offered by the institute.

There are 2 stages to get the admission in the college for LLB
1. Written entrance Test
2. Personal Interview round

The bachelors degree possesses some of the weightage in the entrance and you have to clear all the stages. Other provisions may be specified by the institute while releasing the notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?