22nd June 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better between WBJEE(4314) and JEE Main(47013) for getting admission? Can I get admission in Integrated M.Sc Physics at Rourkela?

I have appeared in WBJEE and JEE Main. I got 47013 rank in JEE Main and 4314 rank in WBJEE. Can I get admission in Integrated M.Sc Physics at Rourkela? Which is best option for getting admission in between WBJEE rank and JEE Main rank? In which colleges can I get admission at mentioned ranks?

24th June 2016, 11:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better between WBJEE(4314) and JEE Main(47013) for getting admission? Can I get admission in Integrated M.Sc Physics at Rourkela?

Look, you have scored a pretty good rank in both the Entrance Examinations and according to that you can get good Colleges based on the ranks of WBJEE and JEE Main. So, wherever you get chance in some good College through the ranks you have secured, you must take admission in that College. Yes, you can get chance to study M.Sc Physics at Rourkela with this rank. You must try for it and I am sure that you will get chance positively.
15th July 2016, 09:12 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which one is better between WBJEE(4314) and JEE Main(47013) for getting admission? Can I get admission in Integrated M.Sc Physics at Rourkela?

See, both the ranks are pretty good in your case. Its upto you whether you want to study in a state college through WBJEE or in a national level college through JEE.

You need to apply for as many choices you want as per your interest in both the counselling. My advice to you is to sit in both the counselings and see which college you are getting as per your rank and then decide which college is better.

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?