11th September 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Which is a good option, engineering or BBM or BBA?

Sir, I did my 12th in MPC and got 83%. I知 totally confused to what to take up next to take engineering or BBM or BBA. If engineering, then in that what I知 really confused. Can you please help me.

11th September 2017, 04:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a good option, engineering or BBM or BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I did my 12th in MPC and got 83%. I知 totally confused to what to take up next to take engineering or BBM or BBA. If engineering, then in that what I知 really confused. Can you please help me.

Engineering graduation from any one of the reputed engineering colleges is the best option for the 10+2 completed students. Value for the engineering degree from a reputed college is very high compared to the other courses (BBM or BBA). Candidates can choose various majors in engineering like Computer Science, ECE, Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, Information Technology etc. Job opportunities for the engineering graduates are higher compared to others. Many MNCs recruit candidates with engineering graduation for their organizations. Candidates can also get a chance to work in abroad countries while working in MNCs.
11th September 2017, 06:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

I must tell you that you should go with your interest because your interest is much more important as well as a scope is also important to make your future bright. Personally I would like to tell you to go for engineering course because now a days it is in demand. And if you pass it from a good college with good percentage then definitely you will get job in top company.
11th September 2017, 07:53 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Let me inform you that Engineering and BBA/BBM are completely two different things, and choosing any one course out of the three after completion of 12th standard is depends upon one's own interest and future goal.
So, it totally depends on you, which course/field interests you the most.
All the above said courses are good on their own and each possess good specific career opportunities and future scopes.
Both BBM (Bachelor of Business Management) and BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) degree provides you specialization in Business and their semester plan is more or less same, the only difference is due to the term used by different colleges and universities.
Since you have completed 12th standard with PCM and have also score very good percentage marks, so I would suggest you to go for engineering course but at the same time I would also advise you to opt for the course which interests you the most as because without having interest in a particular course/field, it will be very difficult to complete the course.
11th September 2017, 08:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Business Management and Bachelor of Business Administration or engineering all have great career prospects. You can either choose BBM or BBA or engineering according to your interest. Choose something in which you can perform well and can understand better. This will help you to get a respectable job with good salary. But, nowadays most of the candidates are moving towards engineering field as it is growing fast. So, engineering is also a good option for you.
11th September 2017, 09:31 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

If you are interested in software technologies than you can go for BBM or you can do b.tech from computer science or lnformation Technology.
In today's world computer technology has wide scope.

If your interested in marketing, finance, Human Resource, etc than you can go for BBA.
12th September 2017, 12:28 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have completed your class 12th Board examination with 83% of marks in it, you can take admission in any of the below mentioned courses because of your merit marks.
So, if you are interested in Technological field, then you can opt for the B.tech courses. Otherwise you can also opt for BBM or BBA course in you are interested towards business line.

Below I have mentioned some of the stream of B.tech course, have a look over it.

Mechanical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Computer Engineering
Aeronautical Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Mining Engineering
Petroleum Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering etc.
12th September 2017, 03:09 PM
sapphire1

All courses have their own values and scopes. All courses are good and to have good scope. BBM has also a good scope and great career prospects.

I think B.tech is a good course there are many courses in this field. Some are given below:
Mechanical engineering
Electrical engineering
Electronics and communication
Information technology engineering
Computer science engineering
Retail engineering

All are good courses and have a good scope so you can choose any of the courses and after that, you will get a good job in many MNC companies and also get good salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?