11th September 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What to do, if I am not sure of passing my physics exam?

I am failed in physics, but I have confidently wrote physics above 55 marks but 16 marks came in theory give me advice. What next I am feeling so bad please give correct solution that I want to satisfy.

11th September 2017, 02:11 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do, if I am not sure of passing my physics exam?

If you have confidently written your Physics exam and then after you have end up with just 16 marks then you should go for paper check option. You can apply for paper verification by paying a certain amount for it.
You can also apply for supplementary examination, qualifying in which you will be provided with a fresh grade card.
11th September 2017, 07:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for rechecking, if you are not satisfied with the marks. As you have said, that you have confidently answered the questions, means you definitely have chance of passing after rechecking.

You can also appear for compartment exam, if you have got one. There are other options too, like NIOS to complete your studies.
11th September 2017, 08:05 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

You can apply for scrutiny or re checking .
You have to fill form for scrutiny by submitting fee the process will be completed.

With the help of scrutiny your marks will be updated if there will be any mistake while updating your marks.
11th September 2017, 08:46 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

If you have failed in Physics examination then you need to appear for compartment examination conducted by board for failed candidates. You can score well in compartment exam to clear this subject.

Tips to score more:

Solve intext and exercise questions of each chapter. Write mock papers of this subject.

Numerical questions should be solved more and more. Work on derivations of formulae and remember important concepts.
11th September 2017, 10:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

If you have failed in your Physics papers and cannot qualify in your last examination, you can take improvement examination and can give your re examination in that respective paper to increase your marks.
In order to apply for the improvement examination, you have to apply in the very next year of your last examination. After qualifying in the improvement examination, your final marks will be given in your result.
12th September 2017, 05:01 AM
cataleya11

You have two options with you at this situation. First option is to apply for rechecking of your physics paper. Application form and procedure is mentioned in the website of the board. You can also get this information from your institution.
Second option is to apply for the supplementary exam or compartmental exam that is held by the board. You need to give re-examination for only physics paper. Generally this exam will be commence 2 months after the results are declared. Your school can provide instructions regarding the application and dates of exam.
12th September 2017, 11:41 AM
sapphire1

if you thought that you will fail in physics then I think you should apply for re- appear in physics and I think it is the best option for you. Otherwise, you will not do any good course for your future. For any course, it is mandatory to do 12th.

But if you don't want to clear your 12th class physics exam then you can do the Polytechnical course which requires the 10th class. And after that, you can do B.Tech directly and get admission in 2nd year of B.tech through lateral entry.

There are so many streams in the Polytechnical course you can choose any of them. And after that, you can apply for the job in many companies related to your course and if you want to study further then you can apply for the B.tech.

Polytechnical is basically a diploma course of 3 years. There are many options which you can choose for your future. All courses are good and have good future. After that, you can apply for the job in many companies and you can get good salary package. But I think it is best to do study further for good salary package.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?