4th June 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for BBM and BBA? Online procedure for the same?

Recently I have completed my hsc exam from Maharashtra board in which I have scored 61%. So can I apply for bba or bbm if yes then how to apply because from this year this procedure is online and in the where we have to select course there is no course showing for bba or bbm

4th June 2017, 11:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for BBM and BBA? Online procedure for the same?

BBM stands for Bachelor of Business Management and BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. Both these courses are three year Bachelor's degree courses in the field of Business. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a Government recognized board are eligible to pursue BBM and BBA course​. You can apply for admission to BBM and BBA course through online by visiting the respective college/ university official website. Admissions in BBM and BBA course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
5th June 2017, 09:46 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for BBM and BBA? Online procedure for the same?

Yeah, surely you are eligible to apply for B.B.M. or B.B.A. course after attaining 61% marks in your HSC exam from Maharashtra.

** Eligibility Criteria for BBM :-

* You must have passed your 10+2 or HSC exam from a recognized Board or University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks or equivalent.
OR
* You have pursued 3 years of Diploma course after SSC (Senior Secondary Course i.e. 10th standard) from a recognition or equivalent.
OR
* 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy after HSC recognized by the Government of Maharashtra or equivalent.
OR
* MCVC (Minimum Compentancy Vocational Course)

// Candidates have to appear in the Entrance exam comducted by the respective colleges/universities and then crack the cut off to get into the college.

** Eligibility criteria for BBA :-

* The candidate must have passed his/her HSC with English from a recognized Board/University with a minimum of 45% aggregate.

// The candidate have to pass the Entrance Test conducted by the College.
The test will comprise of Objective Type Questions from Reasoning skills, English Language and Quantitative Aptitude.

** Admission Procedure :

* First, you have to check whether your satisfy the eligibility requirements or not.

* Then you have to apply for the college in either online or offline application.

* Then prepare for the test and appear in the exam.

* If you be able to crack the Entrance Exam, you will have to proceed to the admission process like submitting your documents, submitting the fees and other formalities and then you'll be a registered student of the college.

// You may refer to the official website of the college, in which you are willing to pursue the course, and get the prospectus revealing all the details of admission process.

* The process varies from college to college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?