1st May 2016, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Which graduation course we can do to have a career in makeup and aesthetics?

I'm a student of arts stream of class 12th. My subjects are : economics, entrepreneurship , psychology, political science and English.. And I'm sitting for my board exams.
1). I have keen interest in the field of makeup and aesthetics. Is there any particular graduation degree study available in this particular feild .
2). What are the other graduation degree options I can choose to make a good career.
3). Please give me a list of graduation degrees which are available in India according to my subjects in 12th.

3rd May 2016, 03:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduation course we can do to have a career in makeup and aesthetics?

There is no officially a Graduation course for make-Up and Aesthetics.
There is a kind of training program available after completing a high School education. Cosmetology are offered in many vocational Colleges to make a career in this field. You can opt this course to proceed in this field.

According to your class 12th subjects, you should opt BA Graduation degree course after the completion of class 12th from a recognized Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?