29th May 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

What career opportunities will be there after 6-8 years for mechanical field?

I have given my SSC exam recently. I am willing to do my career in mechanical field. The way I want to go for 3 years diploma course. Later graduation and post graduation in same field. I want to know how is the career opportunity in mechanics in future, when I will be having my graduation or post graduation completed.

30th May 2015, 02:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What career opportunities will be there after 6-8 years for mechanical field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have given my SSC exam recently. I am willing to do my career in mechanical field. The way I want to go for 3 years diploma course. Later graduation and post graduation in same field. I want to know how is the career opportunity in mechanics in future, when I will be having my graduation or post graduation completed.
It's good to see that you are planning your career after completing 10th standard. There is good scope for available for Mechanical Engineering field in both the Government and Private sectors as a year. It is added advantage if you continue you continue the same specialization through the Post Graduation and It may let into an expert in the field of Mechanical Engineering. So, after completing Master degree Mechanical Engineering you may get a good job with high salary package.

Normally, those candidates who have completed their Master's Degree in mechanical engineering can find jobs in Private and Public sectors as well. Being a fresher you can start your career as a Junior Engineer and there is a possibility to get promoted to higher positions like, Assistant Engineers, Assistant Executive Engineers and Executive Engineers based on your Experience and Technical skill.

Since, your a 10th standard student, you have to travel a long way to achieve your career goal. I suggest you to concentrate on your studies and learn everything in the field of Mechanical Engineering then definitely you may owe your career goal.

After completing Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering can find job in the reputed companies like,

Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
www.ucil.gov.in/

Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
www.npcil.nic.in

Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
www.barc.gov.in

Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)
www.igcar.ernet.in

Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd
(www.bhel.com)
31st May 2015, 02:24 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: What career opportunities will be there after 6-8 years for mechanical field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

If you want to go to the Mechanical field then i will suggest you to complete the Graduation from the mechanical branch do not select the Mechanics exclusively. As there will be a limited Scope in the Mechanics but if you choose the Mechanical then you will be having the Great opportunity i this field as you can switch to any field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?