12th July 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Is graduation in private category eligible for government job?

Sir graduation in private category is eligible for any government job ???? please reply me fast... please provide me this information.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job having 42% in graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for government job with 48% marks in graduation?
  3. What jobs will I get after B.Com hons?
  4. Is it possible to do B.Ed after doing BBA and M.Com? What are the colleges offering the eligibility criteria?
  5. What is the criteria followed for getting a goverment job after B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get a government job after graduation with 3 years working experience as a sales manager in private company?
  7. Am I eligible for OBC reservation to join government job after pursuing private job?
  8. Can I get a job in private companies or government sector after completing graduation from Zoology Hons with 59%?
  9. What type of government job am I eligible for after completing graduation with 45%
  10. Age limit for government job being 25 years old general category girl?
  11. Am I eligible for government and private jobs in textile design after completion of diploma course?
  12. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation with B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Entry in AMIE possible after Diploma from India Society of Engineers?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed having 42% in graduation and 60% in post graduation? Any problem for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in BSc after securing 52% in HSC as aggregate? Which colleges allow me for admission?
  16. Am I eligible for any private or government jobs with 84% marks?
  17. Am I eligible for Teacher Job in Government sector after completion of Graduation from Delhi University and NPTT Diploma course?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for private or government job when I have backlogs?
13th July 2015, 01:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is graduation in private category eligible for government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir graduation in private category is eligible for any government job ???? please reply me fast... please provide me this information.
You have completed graduation degree from private institute so you are eligible for government jobs like IAS exam.

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services. IAS exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. IAS exam is conducted one time in a year.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for IAS exam.

Age criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for IAS exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview
13th July 2015, 02:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
It doesn't matter whether it is Government or Private college. The university, which is recognized or approved by UGC are eligible to apply for Government jobs. Most of the Private universities are recognized university by UGC. Since, you didn't mention the name of the university, which you have completed Graduation course. So, if your university is recognized by UGC then definitely you are eligible to Government jobs or exams.
13th July 2015, 05:58 PM
Swetanandrocks
Junior Member+

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for various government jobs having completed your graduation from Private College provided you should fulfill the admission criteria in that very government sector.
13th July 2015, 06:04 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, graduation in private category is eligible for government jobs.
Candidates who have completed his/her graduation from any central government recognised university are eligible for government jobs.
It doesn't matter you have done your graduation as private candidate or regular candidate. If you have pursued your graduation from any recognised university, then you are eligible for government jobs.
13th July 2015, 06:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
If you mean correspondence education (10+2+3 format), then you are eligible for Government jobs in India. For e.g. B.A., B.Com., etc. The University must be recognized by Distance Education Council.
13th July 2015, 06:45 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes it is eligible for the Government Job if the Private category University is an UGC Recognized University.
If the University is a recognized then the Degree can be used to get any Government Job.
13th July 2015, 10:41 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Why not, both the Private and Government college students are eligible to apply for Government jobs. In order to be eligible for Government job or exam, the respective university must be approved by UGC. You can apply for the Government examinations like,

- Union Public Service Commission (www.upsc.gov.in/)
- Staff Selection Commission (ssc.nic.in)
- IBPS PO examination (www.ibps.in)
- SBI PO or Clerk Exam (www.sbi.co.in
- Railway Board Examination (www.indianrailways.gov.in) etc.
14th July 2015, 07:07 PM
pointer01

Hello,

Yes Dear, you can get the government job. You must have completed Graduation,It doesn't matter if its a private college or not. Private university must be recognized university.You can get central government jobs. If that university is recognized from where you have passed your Graduation then, the degrre can be used to get government job.

Good luck.
21st July 2015, 08:44 PM
Mshanth

Wink Re: Is graduation in private category eligible for government job?

Quote:
Hi friend,
If you done graduation in private college also you are eligible to write all government exams. You can write bank exams, upsc examinations... any examination you are eligible to write. Prepare well and i hope that you wil get good. All the best.
30th September 2015, 11:12 PM
vinoth1921

-->Yes, You are definitely eligible to attend any exams notified by government.
-->You have to be eligible for minimal qualifications that was prescribed for the required exams.
-->You are surely eligible for UPSC since it does not related to percentage and the graduation is enough to attend this exam.
-->UPSC conducts many exams like Civil Service(IAS/ IPS/ IFS etc.) for Civil service aspirants.

-->Eligibility
-Citizen of India
-Should be a Graduate
-Age Limit - 21-30 yrs
-Some post require Physical qualifications.

-->Examination Process
-Preliminary Exam
-Main Written Exam
-Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?