27th December 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Having 49% in B.Com will affect the CA career?

Degree passed 49% . but i am also join ipcc in directly sir i am compeleted degree B.com with 49% so will it affet my CA career?

31st December 2013, 12:40 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having 49% in B.Com will affect the CA career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Degree passed 49% . but i am also join ipcc in directly sir i am compeleted degree B.com with 49% so will it affet my CA career?
Hey friend,

Having 49% in B.Com will affect the CA career?

Yeah having only got 49% in B.com might affect you in your CA career.As per the Eligibility standards framed for the course.

The eligibility criteria states that the students who are Graduates/ Post Graduates in Commerce having secured in aggregate a minimum of 55% of the total marks are eligible.

And the non-commerce graduates with Maths with an aggregate of 60% marks are exempted from the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) and are permitted to register for Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC).

But as you have only got 49% in your Commerce course which is B.com you are ineligible for applying.
2nd January 2014, 07:47 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

CA is the practical course and any candidate from any stream can benefit the course and can make a successful career . the students of science and arts should put on the extra efforts
in order to understand the complex subjects and should be aware of the basic knowledge of management topics

do not worry about the percentage that you've got , if you put the efforts and understand the basics of management topics you can surely make a successful career .

now-a-days students after 10+2 are going for CA and the student who has the good grip in mathematics can easily come through the course , so if you have good grip over maths then you can continue your career in a successful manner .

IPCC is is the Integrated Professional Competence Course , it is the first stage of CA and deals with core subjects , if you’ve joined IPCC then it is well enough .

it is designed to improve the knowledge of the accountancy and the students will update their knowledge in the field of business communication such as business strategies and taxes .

doing CA will have good job prospects and their is good demand for CA’s every year

the job is highly paying and they have the good respect in the organisations .

If you maintain high ethical values and standards then you will get easily hired .

Candidate will have the good career after CA and no need to worry about the percentage.

the job in CA will be stressful as there should be no errors made and they need huge requirement of CA’s every year .
20th December 2019, 04:34 PM
Sreerag. K

Sorry to say that, The eligibility criteria states that the students who are Graduates/ Post Graduates in Commerce having secured in aggregate a minimum of 55% of the total marks are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?