18th February 2023, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Aeronatical engineer after 10th?

Resp.Sir/Madam. I am kshitij Digrale.Today I am in now 10th standard.I am intersted into a become a aeronatical engineer.What I do for become an Aeronatical Engineer,But I don't know what I do? So please guide me for become an aeronatical engineer.

please tell me sir/madam.

19th February 2023, 02:15 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: How to become an Aeronatical engineer after 10th?

To become an aeronautical engineer, you will need to complete your education in science stream and pursue a degree in aeronautical engineering. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you achieve your goal:

Complete your 10+2 education: You need to complete your education in science stream, including Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.

Pursue a degree in aeronautical engineering: After completing your 10+2 education, you can pursue a degree in aeronautical engineering from a reputed college or university. You can either go for a B.Tech degree in aeronautical engineering or an integrated M.Tech program in aeronautical engineering.

Gain experience: After completing your degree, you can gain some experience by working as an intern or trainee in an aerospace company or organization. This will help you to learn the practical aspects of aeronautical engineering.

Keep yourself updated: You need to keep yourself updated with the latest advancements and technologies in the aerospace industry. You can do this by reading books, journals, attending seminars, workshops, and conferences.

Join an aerospace company: After gaining some experience, you can apply for a job in an aerospace company. You can start as a junior engineer and work your way up to higher positions in the company.

Further education: If you want to pursue higher education, you can go for a Master's or Ph.D. program in aeronautical engineering.

Remember, becoming an aeronautical engineer requires hard work, dedication, and passion. With the right education, skills, and experience, you can have a rewarding career in the aerospace industry.
22nd February 2023, 03:28 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

As other branches of engineering, for pursuing aeronautical engineering there are also four main ways - diploma, degree, masters and PhD. The diploma course in aeronautical engineering can be done after class 10th or 12th while degree course i.e., B. Tech can be pursued after doing twelfth with science.
26th February 2023, 07:38 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

To become an Aeronautical engineer after 10th grade, one needs to follow the below-mentioned steps:

Step 1: Complete Higher Secondary Education with Science Stream
After completing 10th grade, one needs to pursue higher secondary education with a science stream that includes physics, chemistry, and mathematics. It is important to have a strong foundation in these subjects as aeronautical engineering involves the application of scientific principles and mathematical concepts.

Step 2: Qualify in Engineering Entrance Exams
After completing 10+2, one needs to qualify in engineering entrance exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, etc., to secure admission in a reputed engineering college offering a Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engineering. These entrance exams test the knowledge and skills in physics, chemistry, mathematics, and reasoning.

Step 3: Pursue a Bachelor's Degree in Aeronautical Engineering
After qualifying in the entrance exams, one needs to pursue a four-year Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engineering. The course covers various aspects of aeronautics such as aircraft design, development, and maintenance. The curriculum includes theoretical and practical knowledge in aerodynamics, propulsion, materials science, control systems, avionics, etc.

Step 4: Gain Practical Experience through Internships
During the course of study, one can gain practical experience by taking up internships with organizations in the aviation industry. It provides hands-on experience and a better understanding of the industry. The internships help to develop skills in various aspects such as design, testing, maintenance, and operations of aircraft.

Step 5: Obtain Relevant Certifications
To enhance their skills and knowledge, one can obtain relevant certifications such as Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) certification, which is offered by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). The certification ensures that the candidate has the necessary skills and knowledge to perform maintenance and repairs on aircraft.

Step 6: Pursue a Master's Degree
After completing a Bachelor's degree, one can pursue a Master's degree in Aeronautical Engineering or a related field. The Master's degree program provides an in-depth understanding of aeronautical engineering concepts and helps to develop advanced skills in research, design, and development of aircraft.

Step 7: Job Opportunities
After completing the education and obtaining relevant certifications, one can apply for job opportunities in the aviation industry such as aircraft maintenance engineer, aeronautical engineer, design engineer, maintenance engineer, etc. There are many opportunities available in both the private and government sectors, such as airlines, aircraft manufacturers, research and development organizations, etc.
28th February 2023, 06:15 PM
Antonio 2023

After 10th, you need to complete your 10+2 education with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as your main subjects. After completing 10+2 education, you can apply for a Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engineering. Various universities and institutes offer this course in India. To get admission to a reputed institute, you need to qualify for the entrance exam, which is conducted by the respective institute or university. Some popular entrance exams for Aeronautical Engineering are JEE Main, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, VITEEE, etc. After getting admission to the Aeronautical Engineering course, you need to complete the four-year program to earn your Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engineering.

After completing your Bachelor's degree, you can pursue a Master's degree or a Ph.D. in Aeronautical Engineering to specialize in a particular field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?