2nd June 2016, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

A person having strong knowledge of Advance C programming language can get an opportunity to work with Microsoft?

I am currently in 7th semester from KIIT UNIVERSITY studying under Electrical engineering stream, but I have strong knowledge of Advance C. Can I get an opportunity to work with Microsoft?

6th June 2016, 10:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A person having strong knowledge of Advance C programming language can get an opportunity to work with Microsoft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently in 7th semester from KIIT UNIVERSITY studying under Electrical engineering stream, but I have strong knowledge of Advance C. Can I get an opportunity to work with Microsoft?
You are a student of KIIT University under Electrical Engineering stream, so you are eligible for Microsoft recruitment. Because you have good knowledge in C.

Microsoft is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Microsoft is 60%. Candidates should not have any pending backlog. Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Microsoft recruitment.

Selection process for Microsoft :-

1)Aptitude test

2)Technical interview

3)HR
6th June 2016, 01:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A person having strong knowledge of Advance C programming language can get an opportunity to work with Microsoft?

I can say yes to your query. But besides that, you are required to meet the below eligibility criteria to get an opportunity to work with Microsoft company. The selection process of Microsoft basically consists of Written Test, GD Round, Technical Interview followed by HR Interview.

The minimum educational qualification required to get job in Microsoft is "B.E/ B.Tech" from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in 10th Class is 60% marks, minimum percentage required in 12th Class is 60% marks and in B.E/ B.Tech the minimum percentage required is 65% marks. If you have successfully meet the above mentioned percentage criteria, then I am sure that you are eligible to get job in Microsoft besides having good knowledge on C Programming language. I suggest you to get good command over C++, C#, Oracle, .NET and JAVA too to enhance the chances of selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?