25th July 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How an EE engineer having good knowledge in programming can get job in Wipro?

sir
this wipro drive is not for every one only CS ,IT,ECE when would you give chance to other branches like EEE if someone has good programming skill how can i apply as a fresher.please sir

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum criteria needed to appear in TCS aptitude test?
  2. Are mechanical students eligible for software field?
  3. Skills needed for a good job in Software development after B.E (Computer science) with basic knowledge of C, C++, Java, HTML and C#?
  4. What are the essential software knowledge for a fresher before entering into job?
  5. What should I do to have a bright future in computer field? Should I do BSc, MCA, B.Tech, Networking?
  6. Is BCA difficult for Commerce student due to Programming Languages?
  7. Which course to take after passing MCA?
  8. Which field can I get for 2nd year in engineering after completing 3 years diploma in computer engineering?
  9. If I do ethical hacking course along with CCNA and CCNP course then will it be considered while getting a job? Does ethical hacking requires in depth programming knowledge?
  10. What is Infrastructure Desktop Support Engineer?
  11. Can I get job in TCS if completed B.Sc(IT) with 54% and having good knowledge of C programming?
  12. Admission in Civil engineering college in Dubai?
  13. Having excellent programming knowledge is mandatory for fresher job 2015 in TCS?
  14. Will i get a job in Infosys, HCL....and other companies. I have vey good marks in B.E but less in puc.
  15. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 82% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 65%-70% in B.Tech IT? Can a better English and a good programming knowledge help me to get a good job?
  16. What I have to do to get a job with basic knowledge on techniques and without having strong programming skill? What additional qualification I need to have to go for teaching?
  17. What are the jobs in chemical engineering in Raipur
  18. Is WIMS(Wipro infotech of master in science) a useful career? -- [Most Discussed]
30th July 2015, 03:25 PM
maybach

Default Re: How an EE engineer having good knowledge in programming can get job in Wipro?

See, MNC's like Infosys, TCs and Wipro won't take candidates less than 60% marks in intermediate and high schools. Let us throw light on their eligibility criteria so that it becomes more clear to you-

- Minimum 60% in graduation.

- 60% in high school and intermediate.

- You should not have any backlogs at the time of joining.

- Some of them also do not consider improvement in intermediate.

- A basic knowledge of computer languages if you are not of CS,IT branch and thorough knowledge of as much programming languages as you can calibrate with your skills.

SO, as you can see, you can definitely apply.
Maybe the drive you are taking about is not allowing the EE students. But it doesn't mean that such companies don't allow electrical engineers. There are many drives of companies including WIPRO, TCS and INFOSYS which allow engineering students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?