21st June 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for B.Tech counseling in UKSEE?

respected all
how do i apply in uksee for b.tech counselling?
please reply as soon as possible
please reply today.
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Online submission of uksee forms?
  2. UKSEE entrance exam for MCA after B.Scom with 55% marks and Maths at 12th standard?
  3. When the submitted form of UKSEE will be reached at Dehradun Technological University?
  4. How many seats are reserved for diploma holders in UKSEE exam? How many government colleges are there in Uttaranchal?
  5. Am I eligible for UKSEE MCA entrance exam? How may I get last year entrance exam papers? I've domicile of UP
  6. Where can I get the application form of UKSEE in New Delhi?
  7. When is the state wise counseling for AIEEE? What is the procedure? How can I apply for state wise counseling for haryana in B.Tech
  8. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  9. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  10. Last date of accepting and submission of UKSEE forms at Dehradun Tech University?
  11. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  12. Can I apply for lateral entry counseling after completing DECE with 81% marks?
  13. Can I apply for lateral entry counseling after completing DECE with 81% marks
  14. Cutoff marks of lateral entry to various engineering colleges for BC(Muslim-BC) candidates -- [Most Discussed]
  15. If I have scored a combined rank of 31 in UKSEE MCA exam what will be my actual rank? Will I be able to get any college on the basis of the combined rank?
  16. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  17. Date of start of AIEEE UP state counseling? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  18. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
15th March 2016, 07:10 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for B.Tech counseling in UKSEE?

UKSEE is the state level joint entrance examination of Uttarakhand. You cannot apply for the counseling procedure of UKSEE. The examination is held in the month of june and thus the counseling procedure starts by July and continues till the end of August. Now if you have secured a rank in UKSEE, then you will be given a date to come for the counseling procedure within this month of July and August. You do not need to apply for it separately.
When you print your rank card, you will see a date of counseling mentioned in that rank card. You have to be present on that stipulated date to be a part of the counseling procedure. What you can do is, prepare a list of choices for colleges meanwhile. There will be candidates who have got better ranks than you. So you can't stick to one college. If that college gets filled up, before your name is called, then pick your next best college. This way you will get a college of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?