21st June 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get the application form of UKSEE in New Delhi?

sir
i want to appear in UKSEE entrance exam but i am unable to find the application form here in new delhi sir i am very frustrated because i already wasted my 1 year and now it seems to be that i am going to waste my another year sir please help me

avdesh singh bisht
mobile no:8860635253
email id:[email protected]

11th August 2015, 10:30 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where can I get the application form of UKSEE in New Delhi?

UKSEE is Uttarakhand State Entrance Examinations. The qualifiers under this entrance examination would be selected for various graduation and masters courses. But the forms for this course has already been distributed in the month of April and the submission of the forms are also complete by June 2015. Did you take the form in this stipulated time. If not, then I guess you will have to wait for one more year and appear again for this course. In fact the examination is complete by June 2015. So you cannot apply for this year's UKSEE. Now, one thing you can do to save a year. You did not mention for which course you were going to apply. Was it a graduation course or master degree. Nevertheless you can opt for distance education courses in Ignou. These courses are AICTE approved and internationally acclaimed. The courses even have very low prices. So think about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?