12th March 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT for an OBC candidate?

Hello Everyone,
How many marks are required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT for an OBC student and also belongs to a CBSE Board? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  2. Minimum marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(CSE) in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  3. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) for an OBC candidate?
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT, Jamshedpur for a candidate who has secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  5. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in NIT, Patna?
  7. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main and Advanced to study in IIT, IIIT and NIT for a General candidate who has secured 75.6% in 12th CBSE?
  8. Minimum marks required in 12th BSEB and JEE Main to study in NIT?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  10. Can I study Mechanical Engineering in NIT if scored 69 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT with 112 marks in JEE Main and 70% in 12th RBSE being an OBC candidate?
  12. How much to score in JEE Main 2016 to get top NIT college?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT-Durgapur if secured 85% in 12th CBSE and scored 83 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  14. Can I get admission into NIT with 74 marks in JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in NIT, Jalandhar with 113 marks in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Arch course?
  18. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in Nirma University for a candidate who has secured 94% In 12th GSEB?
14th March 2016, 04:18 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT for an OBC candidate?

There is no such cut-off mentioned earlier to admission of candidates, you can only know it after the examination. However being an OBC category student you do have certain advantages over general candidates, therefore, try to score well in your examination and I am sure you will definitely get admission the the above mentioned Institute.,
14th March 2016, 08:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT for an OBC candidate?

There is no such marks to be obtained to get admission in NIT for OBC candidates or any other candidates. It depends upon the level of competition which sets the cut-off for each year. You should therefore just try to score as well a possible in your examination and see if you get admission in the above mentioned Institute or not.
15th March 2016, 05:30 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
How many marks are required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT for an OBC student and also belongs to a CBSE Board? Please help me to know about this.
Dear Aspirant,
Before the Examination of JEE I can not predict anything. Cut off sets by the level of toughness of examination and the question that is solved by the students.
All i can say do your best in examination hall.
since you belong to OBC i am sure you will get some benefited by it. still marks of MAINS matter the most.
so, be focused.
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?