23rd January 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I became a Car Design engineering?

I am in 6th std now.I want to became a car design engineer,so is there any exams I must give before completing my school period. Tell me how can I?

9th February 2014, 01:50 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I became a Car Design engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 6th std now.I want to became a car design engineer,so is there any exams I must give before completing my school period. Tell me how can I?
Nice to see that you're interested to become Car Design Engineering, But, being 6th Std student, You have to travel long to become a a Car Designer. If you're aspiring to become a Car Design in Engineering course then you have to apply for B.E/B.Tech Automobile Engineering and Design course.

B.E stands for (Bachelor of Engineering). The duration of the course is for four years with eight semester.

Applicant must have passed Intermediate course in science stream with minimum 60% percentage of marks from recognized university/Institution.

Applicant Should have Mathematics and Physics Subjects in 12th standard.

Applicant should crack JEE/BITSAT (or) Entrance Examination conducted by the University/Institution to get admission in reputed Engineering Institution.

So, If you want to become a Car Design Engineer then , we suggest you to complete B.E/B.Tech in Car Design in Engineering course in reputed University.

All The Best~
15th April 2015, 11:27 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: How can I became a Car Design engineering?

Its very nice to see that you being a 6th standard student need to be an engineer.

For the same you should go for the mechanical engineering.

The entry in mechanical engineering is done through various entrance exams.

Right now you need to concentrate on the studies only and put a special attention to Maths and Science and you will know the way to your destination by yourself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?