15th December 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Details of colleges for Master degree in Engineering Design?

hi i finished my BE ECE n im very much interested in design n technical drawing so im in plan to do Master's Degree programs in Engineering Design pls give some more info and collages for doing this

11th January 2014, 03:45 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details of colleges for Master degree in Engineering Design?

It is best if you want to do master in engineering Design. There are rating institutes in which you can take admission for this course.

For this you need to have B.tech in technical drawing with minimum 55% marks and you have to appear for the entrance exam.

Here are some good institutes:
IDC, IIT Bombay
NIFT, N Delhi
Department of Design, Guwahati
Srishti School of Design, Bangalore
GD Goenka School of Fashion & Design, Sohna,
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

These are the best institutes and if you want to know something more about the college then you can go to the website of that institute or university.

So, it is best to do master in this field. And after that you can also apply for the IES exam this exam is conducted for the engineers only.

And for getting the admission in masters you have to apply for the GATE exam. And you should do preparation for getting the admission in good and best institutes.
28th January 2019, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of colleges for Master degree in Engineering Design?

I am a Mechanical Engineering UG 2019 (pass out) and I have doubt whether to go for M. Design or not.
What are the scopes and opportunity?
What is the job opportunity?
Is it like Mechanical Engineering where you stay jobless after completing the degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?