23rd January 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

What to choose after Diploma to work in the field of Design engineering? Career development after such course?

iI am third year diploma (mechanical) student .I would like to work in the field of design engineering and also higher study in the same field. What I choose after diploma? tell me the better courses of design engineering and their career development and also included in answer such that good design field in mechanical.

1st January 2015, 07:44 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: What to choose after Diploma to work in the field of Design engineering? Career development after such course?

As you want to apply for the Design engineering then of course you can apply for this course. I think after diploma course it is best to do degree in that course after that it will be beneficial for your career.

And as you are doing diploma in Mechanical field then i think you should go for this course. And you should do degree in this field. There are so many companies related to Mechanical field.

Here are some companies in which you can apply for the job after B.Tech in Mechnical field:
BHEL
SAIL
BEL
NTPC

So, i think it is best to do B.tech in Mechanical fields. These are very reputed companies and there you will also get good salary package.
2nd July 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to choose after Diploma to work in the field of Design engineering? Career development after such course?

I am completed diploma mechanical. Can I go for further study in BE automibile? Is there having any good opportunity after completing this.?
29th November 2020, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Diploma mechanical engineering after degrees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?