6th January 2022, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete graduation now after 11 years?

Sir I have completed 12th arts in 2010 and so now I want to complete my graduation in 1 year can I.... Because of my family circumstances I don't Abel to complete graduation level ...so sir pls help and guide me how I can Abel to complete .

8th January 2022, 05:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete graduation now after 11 years?

For your information I would like to let you know that a valid graduation degree course in any discipline takes a minimum of three years for completiom irrespective of the time gap from Class 12th after which it is pursued.

So, having completed your Class 12th in 2010, you are eligible for pursuing a graduation degree course but it will take at least 3 years to complete the same.
9th January 2022, 02:58 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Most of the colleges fixing the age limit for Graduation is 24 years. So, after 11 years, you are not eligible for Graduation through regular mode. You have to complete your graduation through distance mode. There are many universities that will help you complete your bachelor's degree in distance mode.
10th January 2022, 12:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

You can complete graduation after 11 years through correspondence or through distance mode. You can join an undergraduate course while doing your job as well. Some of the distance learning education universities are given below.

1. Indira Gandhi National Open University
2. Sikkim Manipal University
3. Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
4. University of Delhi
5. University of Mumbai
6. Karnataka State Open University
7. Osmania University
8. Alagappa University
9. Shivaji University
10. Tamil Nadu Open University
10th January 2022, 01:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° You cannot get admission in government college for pursuing graduation through regular mode of education but you can pursue your graduation through correspondence or through distance mode in any of the given below Open Universities because in Open University is there is no upper age limit to pursue any course.

Nalanda Open University

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University

°°° These universities send the study material to their students for making study notes. The whole study is done on the correspondence basis.
10th January 2022, 06:53 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

There is no age restriction to do graduation after 11 years ,you can complete your graduation any time but,you must have 12th passed degree in any stream from a recogniszed university.
11th January 2022, 09:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to pursue and complete the graduation in 1 year. Bachelor degree is generally of three year duration and varies with course.

So, you are not eligible to complete it in 1 year.
12th January 2022, 12:14 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You can start your graduation from the beginning. Now you can complete your graduation through Correspondence or Distance mode from a recognized university or you can complete your graduation in One Year through One sitting Graduation with Credit Transfer Scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?