20th September 2015, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure required to complete the under graduation course? How many years will it take to complete?

What is the fee structure required to complete the under graduation course? How many years will it take to complete? Can you provide me the answer on this soon? I want to ensure that I will take the right decision based on the time which is going to take for the course completion.

2nd October 2015, 08:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure required to complete the under graduation course? How many years will it take to complete?

It is not possible to state the fee structure required to complete the under graduation course. This is because :-

- There are many undergraduate courses.
- There are many institutes offering such course and each have their own fee structure.

It is not possible to state exactly the duration of undergraduate course because there are many courses and the duration varies from course to course and also depend on the mode in which you take the course like correspondence, full time, etc.

You can comment below with the details and we will respond you positively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?