15th October 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How can i do correspondence course for Homeopathy being an Arts student?

I am an arts student. I want to do correspondence course for homeopathy. How can i do it with arts knowledge and from guwahati?

Related Questions:
  1. How can i do correspondence course for Homeopathy being an Arts student? -- [New]
  2. How can I do certified homeopathy correspondence course? Which colleges is provided? I have qualified 12th Arts
  3. How to get admission in diploma Homeopathy for 12th Arts with experience in Homeopathy?
  4. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  6. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  7. Fee structure for Homeopathy course in Correspondence? How to get admission for this course?
  8. Can a commerce student with knowledge of homeopathy of 15 years do recognized DNMS correspondence course
  9. Where can I do correspondence diploma in Homeopathy?
  10. How can I get the Homeopathy Certificate through correspondence? I have passed 10th standard after KGCE certificate course
  11. List of colleges providing correspondence course in Homeopathy in Mumbai>?
  12. How to do correspondence Homeopathy course? Details about the colleges?
  13. Is it possible to get government registration for Electro Homeopathy certificate? How to improve my qualification in Homeopathy?
  14. How to do diploma in homeopathy by correspondence course?
  15. How to do diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence?
  16. Requirements and terms & conditions to do Diploma in Homeopathy for R.M.P. Certificate holder having work experience?
  17. List of homeopathy institute in India for doing correspondence diploma course?
  18. Which are the institutes offering correspondence course in diploma in Homeopathy?
16th October 2015, 05:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i do correspondence course for Homeopathy being an Arts student?

No, you can't pursue homeopathy course if you are arts student. Also, courses in homeopathy are not in distance mode and you have to do a regular course which should be approved by concerned authority.

Therefore, you need 12th pass qualification with physics, chemistry and biology subjects to become eligible for homeopathy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?