13th November 2016, 09:19 PM
mallappa hongutti

How can I get admission in Dharwad University for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the fee structure of the course?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Sc Agriculture from Dharwad University so I want to know how can I get admission in Dharwad University for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the fee structure of the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the BSc Agriculture government fee in Dharwad for GM candidates?
  3. Minimum marks required to apply for BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required for admission in Calicut University for pursuing B.Ed Distance course? How can I apply for admission in the University? -- [New]
  5. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  6. Is there any entrance examination for the admission in B.Sc. agriculture program in university of agriculture science, Dharwad?
  7. How can I get admission in LPU for pursuing MCA? What is the qualification required to get Merit seat and what is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure for Agriculture B.Sc in Annamalai University? When can I get admission for this course?
  9. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate?
  10. Eligibility for M.Tech in Environmental Science? Admission criteria and fee structure?
  11. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  12. Minimum marks required in 2nd PUC to join BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?
  13. What is the admission procedure, fee structure in BSc Degree in Agriculture University Palampur
  14. What is the fee structure in BSc Agriculture in Maharashtra best university? I have passed 75.5% inter BSc
  15. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  16. What is the minimum marks required in H.S exam to get admission in Kalyani University for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?
  17. Can I take admission in AG BSc after scoring 85% in vocational agriculture? What is the fee structure?
  18. Minimum Marks required to get admission for B.Sc course in Dharwad University?
3rd August 2017, 11:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Dharwad University for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the fee structure of the course?

You need to appear for entrance exam conducted by the university to get admission in B.Sc agriculture. The minimum qualification required for it, is class 12th qualification with PCM stream.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted based on counselling. Fee will be according to the status of the college.
6th August 2017, 04:36 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Dharwad University for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the fee structure of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallappa hongutti View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Sc Agriculture from Dharwad University so I want to know how can I get admission in Dharwad University for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the fee structure of the course? Please answer as soon as possible.
Candidate B.SC agriculture is a undergraduate course which deals in practice of gardening and horticulture

Eligibility to Apply for B.SC Agriculture:-

>> Qualification required to apply for the B.SC agriculture course is 10+2 from government recognized board with minimum 55% marks.

>> Candidate must have done 10+2 from science stream with PCM subjects.

Subjects to be Studied in B.SC Agriculture:- Major subjects to be studied in Agriculture field are Plant biochemistry, Principles of Agriculture economics, Agricultural marketing, Fundamentals of agribusiness management, Farm power and machinery, Agro processes, Agriculture Microbiology, Agriculture statics, Agronomy, etc.

Job Types after B.SC Agriculture:-

:- Agriculture lecturer.

:- Program manager.

:- Agriculture officer.

:- Agriculture analyst.

:- Agronomist.

:- Agriculture portfolio manager.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?