18th July 2023, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in DU for BSc honours in physics?

I have got 93%in 12th from cbse and i belong to delhi. I want too know whether i could get admission in DU for BSc honours and i which college?

28th July 2023, 09:11 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in DU for BSc honours in physics?

You will have to appear and qualify in CUET examination for admission in colleges affiliated to Delhi University in B.Sc Physics course.

The entrance examination for the academic session 2023-24 is already conducted and if not appeared then not eligible to get admission in B.Sc Physics hons. course this year in any affiliated colleges.

For more information about admissions procedure in college affiliated to DU visit at www.du.ac.in.
28th July 2023, 01:11 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get admission in DU for BSc honours in physics?

BSc Physics Honours Eligibility

Students are required to complete their 10+2 in Science stream having Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their major subjects. Candidates are required to qualify entrance exams conducted at the National or University level for admission to top colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?