14th September 2020, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an education loan to pursue BTech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) in Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology?

Hi friends, I am interested in pursuing BTech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) from Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology. As I am interested in doing BTech so I need an education loan for pursuing this course in this institute. So, please tell me how I can get an education loan?

30th October 2020, 11:22 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get an education loan to pursue BTech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) in Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology?

Procedure to get education loan to pursue BTech EEEin Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology.

Once you complete admission procedure in institute visit any bank with all your documents.

Ask them for education loan then they will guide you about procedure and eligibility to get education loan.

If you are eligible then ask for application form and fill application form.

Now attach all required documents and submit it back.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?