22nd June 2016, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I get at least 1000 rank in WBJEE?

Hello,
I was appeared in WBJEE but can't get good score. Now I want to appear in WBJEE again. How can I get at least 1000 rank in WBJEE. Please guide me for the preparation?

24th June 2016, 07:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get at least 1000 rank in WBJEE?

To get within the range of 1000 rank in WBJEE, you must be serious enough about studies and preparation and should follow some tips to improve your abilities.
First of all try to make a proper time table to study. Fix daily hours in which you will study. Try to understand the syllabus very carefully, then only you can be precise to your preparation. Get notes of each subject by the respective experienced teachers and sincerely follow and practise them because they are of much importance. Make a habit of revising daily which you practise. Try to gain deep knowledge about the subject which will help you a lot for the examination.
Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any and keep yourself healthy to do these activities.
24th June 2016, 10:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you are determined then you can achieve your target. Here I am going to share some tips with you:

Always read the notes made by your teachers in your school. The most important thing is to clear your basics and concept in all the subjects. Practice previous year question papers as much as you can. Practice mock tests weekly. Have faith and don't get discouraged from people. Just keep working hard and don't bother about the result.
25th June 2016, 02:22 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get at least 1000 rank in JEE(Main) examination, there is no such special tips ans tricks. You will have to be completely focused on your studies and should devote most of the time towards your studies. Obviously you should not discard other activities, but should study more often.

However, some of the basic tips you could adopt is;

> Make a proper time table for your studies and stick to it.

> Prepare notes and go through them on a regular basis.

> Join a coaching institute if you feel the need of it.

> Revise things at the end of the day before going to bed.

> Sleep well and stay healthy as it is the most important thing in life.

Follow the above mentioned steps and I am sure you will do well in your examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?