22nd June 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Which one is best to get admission among IIT Bombay in Electronics & Microelectronics dual degree course or IIT Madras in CSE?

Hello,
I have appeared in JEE Advanced and get a good rank. My rank gives me an opportunity to get admission either IIT Bombay in Electronics & Microelectronics or IIT Madras in CSE. Please guide me about admission.

23rd June 2016, 05:46 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which one is best to get admission among IIT Bombay in Electronics & Microelectronics dual degree course or IIT Madras in CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have appeared in JEE Advanced and get a good rank. My rank gives me an opportunity to get admission either IIT Bombay in Electronics & Microelectronics or IIT Madras in CSE. Please guide me about admission.
The aspirant can choose IIT Madras Computer Science Engineering. The course is one of the best and IIT Madras is also one of the best institutions in India. So you can choose IIT Madras for CSE. The quality of education and the job opportunities for the IIT Madras students are very great. So you do not worry about the career after the IIT course. Having said that, the IIT Bombay is also prestigious institution in India. The quality of education is very good in IIT Bombay also.
24th June 2016, 06:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is best to get admission among IIT Bombay in Electronics & Microelectronics dual degree course or IIT Madras in CSE?

If you have a choice between IIT Bombay with Electronics and Microelectronics dual degree and IIT Madras with CSE, then according to me you must opt for IIT Bombay with Electronics and Microelectronics dual degree as this course has a wide range of scope nowadays and pursuing from IIT Bombay will increase the demand of this course for you.
25th June 2016, 02:00 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Either of the stream is good and most importantly you are getting admission in IIT which in itself is a good thing. Therefore, I don't think that you should be much confused between the streams. Just go for the stream in which you are interested in and want to continue with your further studies and don't just follow the crowd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?