25th October 2016, 07:09 PM
guruja

Am I eligible to apply for graduation after five years of passing class 12th?

Hello Sir, I had completed my class 12th about five years ago due to some problems I had to leave my studies. Now I want to complete my graduation so can you tell me am I eligible to apply for graduation after five years?

29th October 2016, 07:08 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for graduation after five years of passing class 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the graduation course after 12th in most of the courses and universities.

The gap year is not an issue to get the admission in the universities such as DU, Jamia Millia Islamia, JNU etc.

So, if you fulfill the qualification to get the admission in the course you are eligible to get admission.
29th October 2016, 08:39 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for graduation after five years of passing class 12th?

If you have left your study earlier and now want to pursue your bachelor degree you are eligible to get the admission in the course.

The candidates with the gap year are eligbile to get the admission in the bachelor course. So, you just need to appear in the entrance examination and qualify in it if the admission is on the basis of entrance test or can apply if it offered on the basis of merit.
29th October 2016, 10:41 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply even after 5 years of gap. You need to apply in the college to complete your graduation. Whatever faculty you had in 12th opt for the same in degree college.
29th October 2016, 10:49 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to apply for bachelor's degree after five years of passing 10+2. There is no issue in that but some top renowned institute may ask for reason for having so much academic gap between studies. In fact, in private companies and MNCs, maximum gap of two years is allowed.

*You can take admission in following university for graduation:

Delhi University: Admission is done on basis of percentage of marks in 10+2.

BR Ambedkar University.

Indira Gandhi National Open University.

Sikkim Manipal University for distance course.

Jaipur University.

Patna University.
30th October 2016, 09:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by guruja View Post
Hello Sir, I had completed my class 12th about five years ago due to some problems I had to leave my studies. Now I want to complete my graduation so can you tell me am I eligible to apply for graduation after five years?
Yes, you are eligible to complete your graduation degree so you can get admission in distance education university.

IGNOU
Click here for Contact Details

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
Ph. No: 0253 223 1714
http://ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac/

Karnataka State Open University
Ph. No: 0821 251 9952
http://karnatakastateopenuniversity.in/

Pondicherry University
Ph. No: 0413 265 5179
http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/

Kota Open University
Ph. No: 0744 279 7000
http://www.vmou.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?